Red Ginseng is traditionally obtained by steam cooking of Panax Ginseng roots.
The traditional cooking process of red ginseng increases the concentration in noble ginsenosides. Noble ginsenosides are more bioavailable and more bioactive than traditional ginsenosides.
Panax Ginseng is a root from East Asia, including China and Korea, where it is used most of the time as an infusion for its health benefits. In these countries, Ginseng is considered as a cure for a whole range of problems thanks to its rare properties since more than 4000 years ago !
“Panax” coming from the Greek “pan” (all) and “akos” (remedy).
According to European claims, Ginseng :
- helps to promote vitality (1) and conteract fatigue (2)
- helps to maintain good cognitive performance (3)
- supports the immune system (4)
- contributes to a normal level of glucose (5)
(1) EFSA-Q-2008-4397 / (2) EFSA-Q-2008-4398 / (3) EFSA-Q-2008-4586 / (4) EFSA-Q-2008-4646 / (5) EFSA-Q-2008-4392
Ginszen is Belgian Red Panax Ginseng of premium quality.
- Ginszen is the result of 6 years of hard work in R&D in high-tech farming. It is as concentrated as savage roots of Panax Ginseng that grown in the Korean forest. In addition to providing you the zen energy of Ginseng, ginszen is so pure that it contains all the nutrients present in nature.
- Ginszen is a pure powder of Belgian Red Panax Ginseng roots. The focus and energy effect is felt as early as 3 hours after the first ingestion.
It increases alertness, boosts vitality and gives you the drive to fulfill your potential and meet your daily goals with success.
- Ginszen is composed of whole Panax Ginseng roots cultivated in Belgium by local farmers respecting the strictest environnement and social european standards. Ginszen is natural, totally clean and doesn’t contain any solvent nor pesticides.
Ginszen is farmed indoor, in Belgium by a team of horticulturists. It took 6 years to develop a special technique in vertical farming. As a matter of facts, Ginseng plants grow in hydroponics (water solution). The environment is fully controlled and steril so there is no use of pesticides and no risk of mycotoxins.
After growth, ginseng roots are cooked and dried. Its quality is equivalent to a 25 years old savage ginseng that grown in the Korean forest !
Ginszen is adaptogen, it is effectiveness can depend for person to person.
It is adviced to start with 1 caps/day. As a matter of facts, ginszen is a highly concentrated food suplement.
If you want to increase the effects, you can take 2 caps/days.
Ginszen is 100% local and produced in Belgium by a team of high-tech horticulturists. It respects the strictest environmental and social European standards. After 6 years of R&D, Green2Chem has developped a proprietary technology for precision farming of medicinal plants, ginseng being one of them.
Like any other food supplement :
Do not give to pregnant women.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a physician or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of treatment for diabetes.
It is no subsitute for a varied and balanced diet nor a healthy lifestyle.
It is advised to take ginszen when you wake up. It can be taken on an empty stomach but always better to enjoy a glass of water at the same time. You will feel the effects approximately 3 hours after.
Ginsenosides are phytochemicals produced by Ginseng as response to stress. It exists more than 50 different kinds of ginsenosides. In the white ginseng roots, 90% of them are classic ginsenosides with poor effectiveness (Rg1, Rg2, Re, Rf, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd). To be potent, these ginsenosides have to be transform by the gut microbiome into noble ginsenosides (C-K, Rg5, Rg6, Rk1, Rk2, and Rh1). This bio-transformation have a low yield in human gut leading to poor efficiency of white ginseng.
Thanks to a high purity of our hydroponic ginseng, we can get (no extraction with solvant) through steam cooking a ginseng roots powder with 7 times more concentration in noble ginsenosides than a typical Korean red ginseng brand. This makes ginszen so bioactive that you can feel the difference quickly within hours after the first ingestion.
Caffeine and ginseng bring 2 kinds of very different energies. The first exciting and the second Zen. Caffeine is recognized as stimulating-exciting with a quick effect on metabolism that manifests itself in particular by an increased heart rate. The ginseng contained in the Ginszen, due to its high content of noble ginsenosides, brings its Zen energy after a few hours. Ginseng is an adaptogenic plant capable of inducing a state of general resistance participating in the balance of the body. The effect of ginseng can be described as a reduction of fatigue and an increase in focus and vitality without impacting the heart rate.
- alkaloid element
- catabolic (breaks big molecules into smaller molecules)
- stimulates the central nervous system
- offers a few hours boost
- can generate anxiety, irritability, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea
Panax Ginseng :
- root from Asia
- anabolic (builds molecules that our body needs)
- promote vitality, conteract fatigue, helps to maintain good cognitive performance
- offers a smooth long lasting energy
- not addictive
- not to be mixed with treatments against diabetes